Wednesday, April 27, 2011

May Small Groups


Hello!

I love this weather (minus some of the rain). I was just informed a few days ago that I was not picked to run the NYC marathon in November. I was a little bummed but will try again next year. They cap off how many can run and choose runners based on a lottery system. I will be running the Philadelphia marathon instead. I have begun my training and am off to a good start.

The family is doing well. The crazy cycle has begun with 3 of my kids now in sports. I am coaching my son Alex's 5 year old t-ball team. It is so fun to watch them learn the game of baseball. I cut my grass last week and thoroughly enjoyed it! It's therapy for me!

We do have small groups this month on the 1st Wednesday, May 4th at 7pm because of Vertical service will take place on Thursday, May 5th, which is our National Day of Prayer service.

I have two student spots open for our 2011 Mission Trip to Grand Rapids. If your son/daughter is interested, let me know ASAP. We will take students in 8th grade - 12th grade.

That's all for now. Have a GREAT week!!

Chip


No comments:

Post a Comment